niedziela, 2 czerwca 2013

Rozdziały

Chapter Two-,,W-why are you st-staring at me?”
 
Chapter Three - “But you two obviously want to jump each other’s bones.”

Chapter Four - “Leave me alone!”
 
Chapter Five - ''You like to drive me crazy, huh?"

Chapter Six - "I was screaming your name."

Chapter Seven - “I’m going to help you, I promise."

Chapter Eight - ,,You drive me wild''

Chapter Nine - “We’re locked up, that’s what’s wrong!”

Chapter Ten - "I want you so much."

Chapter Eleven - “I’ll buy you Red Bull condoms for your birthday, alright?”

Chapter Twelve - "You must've had a wild dream."

Chapter Thirteen - “So, you want to play a game?”

Chapter Fourteen - “Did you guys fuck?”

Chapter Fifteen - “I have other games to win than just basketball, remember?”

Chapter Sixteen - "It's ok to be gay."

Chapter Seventeen - “Damn right, I did.”

Chapter Eighteen - “I’ll do anything to make sure Brad’s going to hell at his own party."

Chapter Nineteen - “I-I need a drink.”

Chapter Twenty - “You still owe me that D, remember?”

Chapter Twenty-One - “Who’s the piece of shit now, huh?” 

Chapter Twenty-Two- “Let’s get the hell out of here.”

Chapter Twenty-Three- "Who doesn't like High School Musical?"

Chapter Twenty-Three- "Who doesn't like High School Musical?" part 2
 
Chapter twenty-four- "You’re such an amazing friend!”

 Chapter twenty-five- “You were there, but I let you go.” part 1

 Chapter twenty-five- “You were there, but I let you go.” part 2

Chapter twenty-six- “You feel that?” part 1

Chapter twenty-six- ''You feel that?'' part 2  

 Chapter twenty-seven- “Let’s cool you down a bit, looks like you need it.” part 1

Chapter twenty-seven- "let's cool you down a bit, looks like you need it.'' part 2

 Chapter twenty-eight- "You seem fun to party with."

Chapter twenty-nine "You deserve all of this because you’re amazing.”part 1

Chapter twenty-nine "You deserve all of this because you’re amazing.”part 2

Chapter thirty- ''Thanks God, You still here!'' part 1

Chapter thirty- ''Thanks God, You still here!'' part 2

Chapter thirty-one- "If I could’ve saved you, I would’ve done it."

Chapter thirty-two- "She asked me to send you to room 103.”


 Chapter thirty-three "They're scaring me..."

Chapter thirty-four "Ok.Ok.We're going to win."

Chapter thirty-five-"I won't you to go to Justin again"  

Chapter thirty-six- "I would probably try to strangle you or something."

Chapter thirty- seven- "I'm so, so, so proud of you! Really!"

Chapter thirty-eight- "That girl is up to something."



opowiadanie nie jest zakończone :)

3 komentarze:

  1. Kiedy nn? : c czekamy a ja nie moge juz wytrzymac xd jestes wspaniala. Niecierpliwie sie. Dawaj nexta (nie to, ze na cb naciskam) ale ploseeeee *.* @BVictoriaHh

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. jak spojzalam na tytul czapter 35 to myslalam ze padne.......

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Kiedy kolejne rozdziały .? ��

    OdpowiedzUsuń